In advance for the Not in Our State 2014 Summit, we’re looking for exciting program proposals that effectively share and exchange strategies, ideas, resources, and prompt discussions on issues related to sexual violence, oppression and gender roles. Proposals will be selected based upon the proposals’ relationship to the following goals:
• Helps participants gain a better understanding of sexual violence on college campuses
• Teaches students how to plan and implement sexual violence prevention programs
• Exposes participants to promising practices for primary prevention of sexual violence on college campuses
• Encourages partnering on-campus and in the community
• Communicates trends and strategies in student life in regards to combating sexual violence
• Teaches ways to engage students in conversation about the topic of sexual violence, healthy relationships or oppression.
Proposals are due September 8th. Notifications about your proposals will be sent no later than September 9th and confirmations must be received by September 12th.
This event is now closed.
Please enter your email address.
To edit your current registration enter the information below.
Your password will be reset and emailed to you.
You have filled out this survey in the past. To fill it out again choose 'Create new' below otherwise choose 'View' to see your past surveys.
Are you sure you want to delete this survey?